TP-LINK (TL-WR802N) 300Mbps Wireless N Mini Pocket Router, Repeater, Client, AP & Hotspot Modes
Manufacturer : TP-LINK
Manufacturer Part Code : TL-WR802N
Updated : 28-02-2021 13:02:24
- 300Mbps wireless data rates is ideal for video streaming, online gaming and Internet calling
- Pocket-size – Ideal for home and travel use
- Supports Router, Repeater, Client, AP and hotspot operation modes
- Powered through a micro USB port by an external power adapter or USB connection to a computer provides flexibility for any situation
- Easy installation in minutes
Flexible Power Supply – Easy to Take on the Road
TL-WR802N can be powered by an external power adapter or via a USB connection to a computer. When traveling, users can plug the TL-WR802N into computer’s USB port and share Wi-Fi connection with family and friends.
- Type: Cable Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 300 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Bands: Single Band
- Interface(s): 1 x 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Port
1 x Micro USB Port
- Wireless Standards: "IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b "
- Frequency: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Button(s): Reset Button
- Antenna(s): On-Board
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7 x 57 x18 mm
- Wireless Functions: "Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM, Wireless Statistics"
- Security: "64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK"
- DHCP: "Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation"
- Port Forwarding: "Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ"
- VPN Support: "PPTP, L2TP, IPSec (ESP Head)"
- Management: Access Control
- Dynamic DNS: "DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP"
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.2500 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11n
We can also provide you Installation Service, to help you get your new product or device working.
You may want to have some training, on how to use your new purchase, we can help there too, Remote Training, to help you to get the best out of your new product or device.