Asus 24.5" Console Gaming Monitor (VG255H), 1920 x 1080, 1ms, VGA, 2 HDMI, GameFast Input Tech, FreeSync, VESA
Manufacturer : ASUS
Manufacturer Part Code : VG255H
Updated : 20-09-2020 04:09:32
ASUS VG255H Console Gaming Monitor - 24.5”, FHD (1920x1080) 1ms, GameFast Input Technology, FreeSync™
- 24.5” Full HD gaming monitor with an ultra-fast 1ms response time and GameFast Input Technology for smooth gameplay
- Dual HDMI ports allow you to connect your game console and another HDMI device at the same time
- Features AMD FreeSync™ technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- ASUS-exclusive GamePlus hotkey for in-game enhancements while GameVisual for optimized visuals
- VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space plus ergonomically-designed stands with full tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustment
- TUV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
Built for the perfect console gaming experience, the 24.5” ASUS VG255H Full HD gaming monitor features an ultra-fast 1ms response time and 75Hz refresh rate. It also has Instant Input Technology for lag-free experience along with two low input lag HDMI ports, so you can enjoy super smooth visuals, and keep it hooked up to two devices. In addition, AMD FreeSync™ technology helps eliminate image tearing for fast gameplay over HDMI input for smooth gameplay.
ASUS VG255H features AMD FreeSync™ technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates to give you seamless visuals and smooth gameplay. This gives you the upper hand in first person shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
ASUS VG255H features the ASUS-exclusive GamePlus hotkey to give you in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game.
Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to give you a comfortable gaming experience. This minimizes instances of eyestrain and other potentially damaging eye ailments when you're embroiled in long, drawn-out gaming sessions.
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of harmful blue light emitted by ASUS VG255H. You can access and select four different filter settings onscreen easily through the OSD menu or DisplayWidget UI to find the best one that suits the task at hand.
The VG255H gaming monitor has undergone stringent performance tests and is certified by TÜV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services, to be flicker-free and to emit low blue light levels.
ASUS VG255H is specially designed for long marathon gaming sessions. Its ergonomically-designed stand lets you adjust the tilt, swivel, pivot, and height of the monitor so you always find your ideal viewing position. It can also be VESA wall-mounted to fit in any limited space.
- #Hide#Size Range: 23 - 24.5""
- Screen Size: 24.5""
- Backlight: LED
- Panel Type: TN
- Connectors: 1 x VGA
2 x HDMI
Audio Output : 3.5mm Mini-Jack
Earphone jack : 3.5mm Mini-Jack
- Speakers: Yes
- Touchscreen: No
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Contrast Ratio: "ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio: 100,000,000:1"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Response Time: 1ms
- Max Refresh Rate: 75Hz
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Viewing Angle: 170°(H)/160°(V)
- Display Colours: 16.7M
- Stand Adjustments: Tilt : +33°~-5°
Swivel : -90°~+90°
Pivot : +90°~-90°
Height Adjustment : 0~130 mm
- Power: Power Consumption <40W
Power Saving Mode <0.5W
Power Off Mode <0.5W
- Security Enabled: Kensington lock
- VESA Compatible: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: With Stand(WxHxD) : 562.5 x (356.6~486.6) x 221.4 mm
Without Stand (WxHxD) : 562.5 x 328.9 x 51.1 mm
- Weight: 4.9 kg
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Accessories Supplied: VGA cable
Quick start guide
- Package Weight: 7.0000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- #Hide#VGA: Yes (VGA)
- #Hide#HDMI: Yes (HDMI)
We can also provide you Installation Service, to help you get your new product or device working.
You may want to have some training, on how to use your new purchase, we can help there too, Remote Training, to help you to get the best out of your new product or device.