Corsair 1TB MP400 M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe3, 3D QLC NAND, R/W 3480/1880 MB/s
Manufacturer : CORSAIR
Manufacturer Part Code : CSSD-F1000GBMP400
Updated : 12-05-2021 11:05:48
The CORSAIR MP400 Gen3 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD delivers up to 3,400MB/s sequential read and up to 3,000MB/s sequential write speeds, utilizing high-capacity 3D QLC NAND memory
- Lighting-Fast Performance: Experience data speeds up to 3,400MB/s sequential read and 3,000MB/s sequential write speeds, many times faster than traditional SATA SSDs.
- Gen3 PCIe x4 NVMe Interface: Ensures wide-ranging compatibility and high-bandwidth performance.
- High-Density 3D QLC NAND: Offers even better value than previous generation TLC NAND, storing more data in the same amount of physical space.
- Strong Endurance: The MP400 reliably stores your data through years of use with endurance up to 200TB Written.
- M.2 2280 Form Factor: Fits directly into your motherboard with no need for cables.
- CORSAIR SSD Toolbox Software: Enables advanced drive controls from your desktop including secure erase and firmware updates.
- Comprehensive Five-year Warranty: Long-term reliability and industry-leading customer support for peace of mind.
The CORSAIR MP400 Gen3 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD delivers up to 3,400MB/s sequential read and up to 3,000MB/s sequential write speeds, taking advantage of 3D QLC NAND memory to store more data in the same amount of physical space than previous generation TLC NAND. Guaranteed for up to 200TB Written and backed by a five-year warranty, the MP400 will reliably store your data for years to come. Conveniently slotting directly into your motherboard thanks to its M.2 form factor and easily controlled using CORSAIR SSD Toolbox Software, upgrade to high-capacity 3D QLC with the MP400.
- Series: Corsair MP400
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 960 - 1000 GB
- Capacity: 1 TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 x4
- #Hide#Interface: PCI Express
- Controller: PS5012-E12S
- Read: "Up to 3,480 MB/s"
- Write: "Up to 1,880 MB/s"
- Max Random 4K R/W: Read: Up to 190K IOPS
Write: Up to 470K IOPS
- Power Consumption: Active: 4.0W Average
- Weight/Dimensions: 82 g
22 x 80 x 3 mm
- Storage Temperatures: -40C to +85C
- Shock Resistance: "1,500 G"
- Vibration Operating: "20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G"
- Vibration Non-operating: "20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G"
- MTBF: "1,800,000 hours"
- Total Bytes Written: 200 TBW
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0300 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years
We can also provide you Installation Service, to help you get your new product or device working.
You may want to have some training, on how to use your new purchase, we can help there too, Remote Training, to help you to get the best out of your new product or device.