PNY Quadro P1000 Professional Graphics Card, 4GB DDR5, 4 miniDP 1.2 (1 x DVI & 4 x DP adapters), Low Profile (Bracket Included)
Manufacturer : PNY
Manufacturer Part Code : VCQP1000V2-PB
Weight: 1.0000 kg
Price : £
425.25 + £ 5.20 Postage per Order (UK)
Items : 3
Updated : 29-09-2020 14:09:13
- CUDA Cores: 640
- Peak Single Precision FP32 Performance: 1.894 TFLOPS
- GPU Memory: 4 GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 80 GB/s
- System Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Display Connectors: mDP 1.4 (4)
The new Quadro P1000 combines the latest GPU architecture and display technologies, delivering up to 60% better performance than the previous generation. Powered by NVIDIA Pascal GPU technology, the P1000 is the most powerful low-profile professional graphics solution available, providing professional users with the most memory and best performance available in a small form factor workstation graphics card.
With professional customers looking to minimize the desktop footprint of their workstation without compromising performance, small form factor computing solutions are becoming more common. Today’s professional applications require small form factor workstations to provide full size features and performance in a compact package.
The P1000’s advanced and power efficient Pascal architecture GPU, 4K and 5K display support, and extensive ISV certification provide the most powerful low profile graphics solution available, delivering the performance and capabilities required by demanding professional applications in a compact and powerful professional graphics card. An expansive visual workspace of up to four 4K displays lets professionals view their designs, scenes or projects in stunning detail.
• Designers and engineers can create models with larger numbers of components and more complex assemblies.
• Support for up to four 4K displays provides for an expansive desktop enabling designers to work with multiple apps simultaneously.
• Quadro P1000 supports displays at up to 5K resolution.
Media & Entertainment Solutions
• Editors can work in real time with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution.
• Artists working with 3D models or 2D imagery can realize better performance with assets stored in dedicated high performance graphics memory.
• Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
• Combine multiple P1000 cards to create expansive visual display solutions.
• Architects can create larger models, viewing 2D and 3D designs and plans, interacting with them in real time with no lag.
• Urban designers can create models with more detail and complexity.
GPU Performance Features
Pascal GPU Technology
Based on state-of-art 14nm FinFET process technology with 640 CUDA cores, the Quadro P1000 provides performance and efficiency for CAD, DCC and visualization professionals in small and power efficient form factor.
Frame Buffer and Memory Bandwidth
4GB GDDR5 memory with up to 80 GB/s memory bandwidth delivers the performance boost and responsiveness demanded by entry level graphics applications.
Pascal Dynamic Load Balancing
Dynamically allocate GPU resources for graphics and compute tasks as needed to maximize resource utilization.
H.264 and HEVC Encode/Decode Engines
Deliver faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications with one dedicated H.264 and HEVC encode engines and a dedicated decode engine that are independent of 3D/compute pipeline.
NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
Achieve higher application performance without exceeding the power and thermal envelope of the board. Pascal GPU technology maximizes the boost potential of the GPU.
Image Quality Features
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Dramatically reduce visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies" with up to 64X FSAA (128X with SLI) for unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
16K Texture and Render Processing
Texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces to support applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
Pascal Memory Compression
Increase bandwidth by up to 20% by reducing the amount of data fetched from memory for each frame with fourth generation, lossless delta compression.
NVIDIA Quadro MOSAIC Technology
Transparently scale the desktop and applications across up to 4 GPUs and 16 displays from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality, optimized for still image visualizations and unified desktops.
Support four 4K monitors at 60Hz, or two 5K at 60Hz, the P1000 supports HDR color for 4K at 60Hz for 10/12b HEVC decode and up to 4K at 60Hz for 10b HEVC encode.
Built in compatibility with High Dynamic Range (HDR) TV’s and Display devices (Windows only), whether it’s a custom application or video, which will be accelerated by the on chip 4K at 60Hz 10bpp HEVC decode or up to 4K at 60Hz for 10bpp HEVC encode.
NVIDIA NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software
Gain unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity in single large display or multi-display environments.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
Provide a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Platform
Natively execute standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and APIs such as OpenCL, OpenACC and Direct Compute to accelerate techniques such as ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
NVIDIA Enterprise-Management Tools
Maximize system uptime, seamlessly manage wide-scale deployments and remotely control graphics and display settings for efficient operations. Multi-GPU Technology.
NVIDIA Multi-GPU Technology
Combine the visualization and interactive design capability of multiple GPUs by leveraging a mix of Quadro GPUs to dramatically improve the production workflow.
- Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Graphics Chipset: Nvidia Quadro P1000
- Memory Size: 4GB
- Memory Type: DDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Core Clock: 640 CUDA Cores
- Outputs: 4 x Mini DisplayPort 1.4
4 x MiniDP to DisplayPort adapters included
1 x mDP to DVI (SL) adapters included
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: Maximum DP 1.4 Resolution: HDR 5120 x 2880
- DirectX Support: DirectX 12
- Max Display Support: 4
- Cooling: Ultra-quiet active fansink
- PSU Requirements: <47W maximum power consumption
- Features: See Overview
- Dimensions: 2.713” H x 5.70” L
- Slot Size: 1 Slot
- Accessories: Driver CD
1 x mDP to DVI (SL) adapter
4 x mDP to DP adapters
1 x full height bracket
- Package Type: Retail
- #Hide#Low Profile: Yes (Low Profile)
- #Hide#DVI: Yes (DVI)
- #Hide#DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)
- Package Weight: 1.0000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Once you have made your purchase, we can help provide support, remotely or on-site, quickly, from our un-reveiled support service
We can also provide you Installation Service
, to help you get your new product or device working.
You may want to have some training, on how to use your new purchase, we can help there too, Remote Training
, to help you to get the best out of your new product or device.